Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sneak Peak of Book 2

Here is a quick sneak peak at Taming an Alpha!

He glared at her. The woman really was too tempting. He wanted to sooth where she had bitten her lip and then bite it for her. Right before he laid her across his desk. “I don’t care. Leave.” For his own sanity.

She snorted. If he treated all women like this then she didn’t understand why she was needed to keep him in line. “Are you always and asshole? Or is it just me?”

“Just you.” Only because I can’t fuck you into oblivion like I want to.

She chuckled and sat down in front of him. “To think I was hired to keep your dick in your pants. I just need to keep you in this mood all the time.”

“Obviously you can’t take a hint. If you don’t leave in the next 30 seconds I’ll forcibly remove you from this office,” he growled. Or take you back to my lair and never let you leave until you had at least three cubs. Fucking hell.

Preorder your copy today! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015DCH6XI

No comments:

Post a Comment