Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Monday, September 14, 2015

Announcing Book 2

Taming an Alpha will be up for pre order tomorrow! Though I think in my excitement I forgot to put in the description. Idk but I will be checking. But book 2 also got a kick ass cover. It is currently set to be 2.99 but depending on the length of it I might be changing the price like I did with Triple Threat.

Blurb:
Ex government agent Sparrow Williams came to town as the new secretary for Cougar Construction and searching for the sister everyone told her ran away. She was expecting a fresh start and her loving sister back in her arms. What she wasn't expecting was her sexy new boss, Jack Kale. And her overwhelming attraction to him.

As her and Jack help a local Council agent they find out just how much danger that Sparrow's sister is in and that there is more darkness in Millersburg than anyone knew. When an old foe tries to kidnap Sparrow, Jack must come to the rescue and save her before he loses her.

Expect several mature scenes, lots of growling, and several declarations of MINE!

http://www.amazon.com/Taming-Alpha-Millersburg-Shifters-Book-ebook/dp/B015DCH6XI


No comments:

Post a Comment