Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Monday, September 21, 2015

One of Them Days

You ever have those moments when you wonder why you even bother? I have had several of those today. First at work and now that I have gotten home and looked at both Goodreads and Amazon I just wonder why. I know that people like my work but at the same time I want to know why the people that didn't like it didn't.

Usually I don't care one way or the other but today just seems to be one of those days. I can't seem to get anything accomplished. I'm exhausted and frustrated. Hell, maybe I should just start writing horror stories and see how that helps my agitation.

But I know that I will continue on with my stories. I don't write them for my readers I write them for me. I'm just going through one of those writer slumps where I think all I write is crap. To some of you maybe I do but to others they actually like my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment