Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Friday, September 11, 2015

A Wonderful Thing

A wonderful thing a cold is. It makes you miserable and unable to breathe. Add in the reason I want a hysterectomy every month and I hate to be one of the living right now. I'm trying to get through book 2 and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and waste away. But for some horrible reason I have to work. Oh yea food and rent.

Anyway book 2 is about a certain playboy tiger meeting his match. I am trying to figure out how to introduce the heroine to the hero without blowing the whole story out of the water. Sometimes it sucks trying to be a cognitive thinker when I just need to chug some cold medicine and sleep for the next four days. I am hoping that by Monday I will be feeling a lot better.

I am also looking at getting a revamped cover. I went to get the cover for book 2 but was unable to find the artist's shop again and since I want my covers to tie together I will be getting a revamped one. So that is something to be expecting here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment