Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Monday, September 7, 2015

New Things? Maybe?

I am thinking about doing a review series on here since I read a lot of books. I am still working on my Millersburg series but sometimes you have to walk away for a moment and take a breath. I'm not sure when I am going to start doing this because I haven't read anything in the last day or two. Is there a book that you would like to see get a review? If so email me at alicefrost2013@gmail.com

I am happy to say that the rough draft of book 2 is almost done. But then comes a step that is a little harder and fleshing out the bare bones of my draft. I can tell you that my rough drafts are more like fleshed out outlines. So guess what I will be doing for the next couple of days since I am off from my day job. You guys might even get a sneak peek if I get far enough.

Also if you haven't gotten your copy of Triple Threat you can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Threat-Millersburg-Shifters-Book-ebook/dp/B013Z0FBRI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441661636&sr=8-1&keywords=Alice+Frost+Triple+Threat&pebp=1441661642834&perid=06VDXCM18M8HT9PXENQK

No comments:

Post a Comment