Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Monday, July 25, 2016

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't updated with the next prompt challenge (on either blog) but I became engrossed in my work. I have been working on the third installment of the Millersburg Shifters series, Spy's Temptation. I do not know how long this book will be seeing as there is a lot I want to see go into this one. So I have a very shaky release date. It's more like 'I hope I'm done by this date'.

I have been asked if I will release all three books in a bundle pack and I will be. But before I do I am going to be going through the first two and fine tuning them just a bit before putting them in the bundle. Nothing major (I think).

I do have a couple of stories I would like to see make it onto your electronic devices but that all depends on my schedule and work *cough* procrastination *cough* level. Though I do have a bonus coming this week. My son is starting school which means I have my days off to do whatever I need to to get done with my work load.

Also, I am wishing my momma a Happy Birthday today. She turned another year older and had a great day of just relaxing. I can't wait for next month when I get a weekend of just relaxing on my birthday, no child, no work (main job), and just me and my computer. Ah, fun times to come.

Write drunk; edit sober.
- Ernest Hemingway

I hope you all have an awesome week. Since this is my Friday I'll be sleeping in for the next two days for the last time until school break. *cries* But as a single mom I am rejoicing at the fact that it is back to school time.

No comments:

Post a Comment