Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

New Things

Hi everyone! *ducks* Hey! I know you want the next writing prompt but that's no reason to throw things! I'm actually working on it AND my next book. Seeing as how I'm completely and utterly behind schedule I'm sorry. *cries in corner* I've disappointed all of you and myself! But I'll have something for you soon. I swear!

But I came today to tell you that my next prompt is tied in with the first prompt. If I continue writing on this lovely story I might publish it and make it a free book. Fun stuff right?

Update on myself: I dyed my hair a purple pinkish black color. And chopped a ton of hair off. But I forgot about donating my hair! *sobs* I'm also going to start working out. I've gained some weight (a lot) since I had my son. I weigh almost 100 lbs more than I did before I got pregnant. I will not tell you exact numbers but I am a big girl. I'd like to get back down to my pre-baby weight. Especially now that he'll be 7 and he's an extremely active kid.

I'll even document the whole process on here and my other social media sites. I can say I'll be watching Coach Tulin on YouTube and talking to my doctor about an acceptable weight loss plan and diet.

I will be a very busy girl in the coming months. Especially since I plan on rolling out at least two more books in the next five months.

I hope all of you are doing ok and that you are having an awesome summer. In my neck of the woods, school will be starting in about month (oh thank you Jesus). The food bill at my house sky rocketed since school let out.

I also want to shout out to one of my besties who is writing her first book. It's a historical romance and I think it's going to rock! Totally biased I know, but hey who cares? While critiquing her rough draft I realized that I'm pretty good at giving writing advice even though I'm bad at listening to my own advice. I know over on Wordpress I've written a couple of posts on writing but I'm thinking that I either need to start doing that more or offer critiques on Fiverr. Yea, yea more work for me but the more I write the better at it I will become.

I'm also going to plop this down below. I've been quoting The Croods to my son a lot lately. I think all of you can benefit from it too. Reach for your dream and don't ever stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment