Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Friday, June 17, 2016

I'm Back!

So I've been doing a lot of things lately and I have found that I'm not posting as much on Wordpress as I was on here... Yea go figure.

Why?

I decided it (Wordpress) was all going to be about my work as a writer. I made it impersonal. So, I am going to be doing little things to start back up with my daily/almost daily blogging. And one thing I have decided to do is start doing writing prompts. Little things that I can post and see how well they do before expanding on them into full length stories. (We'll see how well I stick to this.)

I'll also be slowly integrating my zombieverse blog onto here. I let it die. :( I have gotten away from things that brought me joy and I noticed as I was working on my latest book that I wasn't happy with how it was linking up. Then I realized I wasn't happy. I was stressed about work (writing and 40hr+ at the main job), about my son, and that I wasn't spending any time doing something I LOVE. I love to read. How many books have I read since Galaxing Around was published?

Two.

I have read two books in two months. Now for some this may sound like a usual thing but for me I read two books in a matter of days. Sherrilyn Kenyon's last League novel, Born of Betrayal (512 pages), I read in a day. Love this series btw.

I'm going to start reading again. I'm going to start setting aside time for myself and getting on here to talk to all of you (that still hang around). I'm going to start enjoying the things I stopped doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment