Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Friday, January 8, 2016

Quick Update

I have been working on my next book diligently but I though I would have been done by now. Nope, I am still working on it and I am not even close with being done with it. So my plan for this week, since I am on a mini vacation from work, is to bust through this book and start on Millersburg Book 3. Oh, I also have a working title for my current project.

I can definitely say that the manuscript that I am working on is most likely going to be the longest story I publish, though since I haven't started on M3 then I won't know for certain. I do have a working title for my next book and will hopefully have the cover next week along with another wonderful surprise.

I am hoping to get back into the swing of things with my blog updates and whatnot. I will start giving myself monthly goals. I will also be bringing my zombie blog back online. It sort of crashed and burned during the holiday season.

I would write about my goals and expectations of myself but I haven't quite gotten all of them written down yet. As soon as I do I will tell all of you on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment