Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year, New Things

As I am writing this it is only the 3rd day into the new year and I can honestly say it has been a very rocky start. I am sure some of you remember that I am a working single mom. (I know others have it worse off) but my new manager has already told me that I suck at my job (those words in a polite, correct wording) and that if I don't fix it then he will replace me. Yay! Right?

Now I am looking for some way to work from home. I have found a couple of good possibilities which is great but until I have a steady income things will be kind of rocky for us. I can't say how often I will be able to get on here until things are more stable but I am still working on my next book which as you know is not part of the Millersburg Shifters. I do have plans for 2016 and I am hoping that they come to fruitation this year as well.

So in closing (of this post) I can only say that with a new year brings new changes, new things. I hope your new year is fruitful and inspiring.

Alice Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment