Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween!! I'll be spending my night burning the midnight oil and working on my rewrites and new scenes. Though I'm not going to lie and say I haven't spent the day pigging out on candy. And I may have creeped everyone out at work by dressing as a heartless psychopath. But hey I am who I am.

If you haven't gotten your copy of Triple Threat you can find it here: http://goo.gl/P0cLGF
And if you haven't preordered your copy of Taming An Alpha you can get it here: http://goo.gl/USvAzw

I am hoping to have everything done by the end of next week and you guys might even get your copies early.

Tomorrow starts Nanowrimo and I usually participate but this year I won't be but I will be giving everyone that is lots of support. I will be working on one of my mystery projects next month and I have even had a zombie story lurking in my mind, though I'm not sure if I want to write it some of the scenes that have been going through my mind for it are heart wrenching. Maybe I just need to rewatch The Walking Dead....

Ok I'm going back into my own little world.

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment