Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Quick Question

Welcome to the month of gratitude! The month of the turkey! The month of NaNoWriMo!

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is the one month a year that writers pledge to write 50,000 words in a month. 

In previous years I participated and brought several stories to life but never finished them. I have been thinking about those stories and how I would like to finish them. I have bulging file folders for these stories that sit and gather dust by my desk. They are unlike what I publish. They could be categorized as YA Fantasy. But if I reworked them would all of you be willing to read them? They won't be my primary projects but more of a secondary project. 

If some of you have been lurking about since before I change over to my pen name and reworked my blog then you might recognize what my secondary projects are. Once I have Worked on them for a little bit I will have an excerpt for all of you to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment