Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November Update

Sorry about the long absence. My life has been crazy. I am still working on my current project. I haven't been able to work on it as much as I'd like. I changed jobs at my place of employment and it has been hectic. Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish my current project until next year. I am hoping that I can get you a few unedited previews and maybe even a possible release date. Once again I am sorry for the long absence.

As to what I am working on. That is going to be a tough question to answer. I have several projects I am currently working on but my main project is the next book in the Millersburg series. I know several of you have been waiting on the next installment of the Trinity Mates series. I am currently working on the outline of the next book but I won't be starting on the writing process for a bit.

I am hoping that all of you hardcore followers continue to follow me as I continue on my journey through the writing world. I know I have been bad about updating anywhere and I thank you for sticking by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment