Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Next Book

I have started on my next book and will have my first draft done soon. But I am finding that the book I am working on isn't the next book in my Millersburg Shifters series. So! I will be starting on that rough draft this coming week and somehow juggle writing both books, work, and the holidays.

I am hoping to have my next book published by next year. *snicker* Yes I know a whole 20 days until January. I am still unsure which book will be done by then but one of them will be. I will have a short excerpt for you in the coming days.

If you haven't gotten your copy of Triple Threat or Taming An Alpha please check out my author page on Amazon. If you have gotten your copy please leave a review on Goodreads or Amazon! Thanks a lot and I'll see you all soon!

Here are the links to my social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment