Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Monday, November 16, 2015

Who's Ready?

Who's ready for book 2 of Millersburg Shifters? I know I am! Book 3 is slowly making an appearance on paper. Dirty rat bastards refuse to talk to me. So I am jotting down notes on what will be going on in book 3.

Plus that bloody fox keeps driving me nuts. You will be meeting the fox that has been pestering me at every turn soon unless he keeps it up and I end up writing his story before I am ready to.

Anyway now that my rant about my characters is over (for the moment) let me tell you about a personal goal I am hoping to achieve with book 3. I am hoping to bring in a larger crowd that will like the Millersburg Shifters. So I guess my request is that if you have friends who likes to read casually suggest my books. or send them to my Facebook page or Twitter page.

Or you can hook your friends up with a copy this holiday season. Hey just saying. Unfortunately I am not far enough along in this series yet to feel comfortable doing a giveaway. Though to give you all a heads up I will be doing a giveaway after book 3 comes out.

So if you don't have your copy of Triple Threat or your pre-ordered copy of Taming An Alpha then now is the time! I suddenly feel like I should be holding a giant sword and leading an army into battle.

Onward ho! Faster Peanut we must keep up with our army! Damn your short legs! Damn my short legs!

Yes I am insane.....

It is okay to say it. I have fully accepted that I will be getting one of those hugging jackets. I want mine in black with pink and purple accents. OOOH can I also have matching shoes and hair bows?

Sorry. Hmm. Yea. Check out my books. Or my other blog where I usually keep my insanity contained.

No comments:

Post a Comment