Alice Frost

Alice Frost

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Don't Hit The Button!

I did it. I hit that button that sent my baby off into the internet. Triple Threat is now up for pre-order. I can honestly say that I am proud of myself but at the same time I'm scared out of my mind. I'm almost as scared as when I put my son on his school bus for the very first time. I have questions flying through my head. Did I miss something? What if it was screwed up during formatting? What if no one likes it? What if one bad review sends everyone running? What if... What if... I feel like a high schooler again with all these insecurities! If you happen to see a woman hyperventilating into a brown paper bag then that may be me.

I know I promised this story much sooner but as I was editing I found two large plot holes that I had to take care of before I could put it up for pre-order. I'm sorry that it has taken this long to publish it. Once again thank you Shayla Mist for my beautiful cover. At this time I do not have the link to the pre-order but I will be doing another blog post with the link to it. If you do buy Triple Threat please leave a review when you get it I would much appreciate it! Thank you all for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment